This hemp spiced tea recipe for digestion is just the thing to keep you comfy after a big meal. The holiday foods we love can take a toll on our digestive tract, rich cream, oils, fats, and sugars are all culprits of inflammation and bloating. Today we have a lovely light, herbal, spiced hemp tea recipe to share with you that helps combat bloating and digestive discomfort. This recipe comes in handy around the holidays after indulging in rich foods and drinks.
A warm soothing antidote to restore balance to your digestive tract and calm your tummy, this delicious spiced hemp tea recipe is just the thing to soothe your stomach and help with bloating issues after a rich meal.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields 2 servings
What you need:
3 cups of water
2 Pure Hemp Hemptealicious tea bags
1-2 cinnamon sticks
4 Chinese Star anise
¼ teaspoon cardamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon of black peppercorn
1-inch piece of fresh ginger sliced
1-2 spoonfuls of honey
- In a small saucepan, bring water, fresh ginger, cinnamon sticks, and star anise to a boil.
- Add 2 hemp tea bags
- Add cardamon, ground cloves, black peppercorn, and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks, ginger, star anise, and tea bags.
- Pour tea through a fine sieve or strainer to remove loose spices.
- Stir in a spoonful of honey to your cup of tea to slightly sweeten.
- This herbal hemp tea infusion will have lovely soft and spicy notes of ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. This tea will soothe a bloating stomach and support digestion.
This recipe makes about 2 servings of spiced hemp tea. The properties of these spices are traditionally used for digestion support, reducing gases, and relieving bloated stomach. Infused with pure hemp leaves relaxing properties, this cup of tea is a great way to soothe and balance yourself.