- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, loading merchandise or distributing and stocking merchandise.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Port Arthur, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A