Payments Landscape Market
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 82 pages on title ‘Payments Landscape in the UK: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 (including Consumer Survey Insights)’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Santander UK, Tesco Bank, NatWest, Nationwide, Capital One, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Worldpay, Barclaycard, Global Payments, Cardnet, Elavon, First Data.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1711465-payments-landscape-in-the-uk
HTF MI “Payments Landscape in the UK: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 (including Consumer Survey Insights)”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the UK cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together HTF MI research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Santander UK, Tesco Bank, NatWest, Nationwide, Capital One, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Worldpay, Barclaycard, Global Payments, Cardnet, Elavon, First Data
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1711465-payments-landscape-in-the-uk
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the UK cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the UK cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the UK cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
– To enhance competition and innovation in the payment and banking spectrum, the open banking service was rolled out by the Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE) in January 2018. The service allows banks’ customers to give other companies permission to securely access their accounts. Customers can also access a range of services from different types of companies regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or any other European regulator. The service covers personal and business current accounts, credit cards, and online e-money accounts. OBIE is an entity created by the UK’s nine largest personal and small business current account providers: Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Santander, Danske Bank, HSBC, RBS, Bank of Ireland, Nationwide, and AIB Group. Currently, 25 banks and building societies offer open banking.
– Contactless payments are increasingly being implemented within the country’s transport system. Most recently, in December 2018 Stagecoach – Britain’s biggest bus operator – announced it would accept contactless payments on all of its vehicles. The Stagecoach scheme is the single largest contactless merchant in Europe after Transport for London (TfL). Millions of Stagecoach passengers now have access to contactless bus travel after the company completed the rollout of the technology, which covers 7,400 vehicles operating in England, Scotland, and Wales. Passengers can now pay for their travel with a contactless credit or debit card, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
– To further enhance the use of payment cards, in July 2017 the UK government announced the removal of surcharges on card payments effective from January 13, 2018. Surcharges were commonly levied by merchants in the UK to compensate for merchant service fees. Generally, a surcharge of 2-3% was added to transactions made using payment cards. The removal of surcharges has encouraged consumers to shop more with payment cards, thus driving the volume and value of payment cards.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the UK cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the UK cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the UK.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK cards and payments industry.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1711465-payments-landscape-in-the-uk
Table of Contents
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1711465
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Africa, Europe or Southeast Asia or Just Eastern Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.