The perfect iced tea! Check out our simple recipe with some fruity variations with a classic favorite. These chilled CBD teas will help you cool down this summer!
A glass of refreshing cold iced tea is easy, budget-friendly and mouth wateringly delicious on a hot summers day. You can create CBD iced tea in no time, sweeten it, or even infuse it with flavors of your choice. Our tips will help you make one of this summer’s most popular and refreshing drinks in no time!
How to make CBD Iced Tea
The basic recipe.
- 6 tea bags
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 3 small lemons, 2 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Small bunch mint
- Ice, to serve
- Add 1.5 liters of boiling water over the tea bags.
- Stir in the sugar and honey.
- Leave to infuse for 10 mins, then strain and transfer to the fridge to chill.
- Get a large jug, and pour the chilled tea into it.
- Stir the lemon juice, lemon slices, mint and orange slices.
- Add CBD Oil – we recommend going with a Charlotte’s Web Terpene Infused CBD Oil, or our unflavored Natural CBD Oil.
- Fill the rest of the jug with ice and stir very well.
- Pour the iced tea into tall glasses with lots of ice to serve.
How to sweeten iced CBD tea
Iced CBD tea can be sweetened with sugar, or runny honey. It’s stirred into hot tea and left to dissolve. Then the tea is chilled.
You can also use sugar syrups. To make a simple sugar syrup all you need is water and caster sugar. Make a batch and then store it in a bottle, so now you’ll have it on hand to add into a jug of iced tea.
Here’s a basic sugar syrup recipe
- Fill a saucepan with 150ml of water.
- Add 300g of caster sugar into the saucepan.
- Store in the fridge.
How to Flavour CBD Iced Tea
An effective method to add aromatics to your iced tea is using herbs. You can use mint, basil and lemon thyme. You could also try kaffir lime leaves. You should avoid herbs such as coriander and chives as they are solely savoury.
Enhance your CBD iced tea using elderflower. All you need to do is submerge a large handful of your iced tea and leave it to infuse as the tea cools down. You can also add chopped cucumber for a refreshing taste.
Sliced peaches, apricots, fresh berries and citrus fruits all complement tea very well. You can also add chopped cucumber for a refreshing taste.
Best CBD Iced Tea Recipes
Blueberry & Mint Iced CBD Tea
The blueberry & mint iced tea is delicious, and blueberries are known for their antioxidant powers.
Mint & Mango Iced CBD Green Tea
A mint & mango CBD iced green tea has a perfect balance of herby flavors, and a touch of sweetness. Green tea is a great base for iced tea. It goes well with a fresh mint and mouth watering ripe chunks of mango!