Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7.5/10
The brand’s products are legitimate and are accessible from their website and retail outlets across the USA.
|Recommended for||Optimizing Wellness|
|Source of Hemp||USA|
|Popular Products||Lemon Ginger Isolate CBD Oil Drops, Peppermint Isolate CBD Oil Drops, CBD Lip Balm, Peach Mango Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies|
|Types Sold||Broad-spectrum and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oils, vape pens, gel capsules, topicals, gummies, CBD for pets|
|Extraction Method||Ethanol and distillation extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for Social CBD products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml of Meyer Lemon Broad Spectrum CBD Drops may contain 1500mg of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Flavors||Products come in different flavors|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that Social CBD products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $3.99 for CBD Lip Balm to $209.99 750mg Broad Spectrum Drops Variety Bundle|
|Shipping/Delivery||Takes 1-3 business days for domestic orders; free shipping for all US orders above $99|
|Refund Policy||Return requests for unused products must be made within 30 days after its purchase|
|Contaminants||Free from harmful chemicals and pesticides|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected]|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Social CBD product ingredients are safe to consume. Third-party labs test each product to ensure its potency and make sure that no harmful substances are included.
All products contain a non-detectable THC level, so they do not give consumers the “high” or psychoactive effect.
Source of Hemp
Range of Products/Forms
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results are available on Social CBD’s website for all purchased products.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
According to the product page, Social CBD products have less than 0.3% THC range.
Social CBD products are available in the following flavors:
- Meyer Lemon, Unflavored, Vanilla Mint, Cinnamon Leaf, Pomegranate Tea, and Natural for broad-spectrum CBD oils.
- Lemon Ginger, Peppermint, Unflavored, and Lavender CBD Isolate oils.
- Red Raspberry, Peach Mango, and Lemon for broad-spectrum CBD gummies.
- Bacon, Peanut Butter, Unflavored, and Chicken for broad-spectrum CBD oils for pets.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Shipping and Delivery
Social CBD offers free shipping for domestic orders over $99. Delivery takes 1-3 business days.
Customers may request a refund for unused Social CBD products, provided they return the product within 30 days of its purchase.
Social CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Social CBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers can email [email protected] for any inquiries.
Social CBD only ships its products within the USA.
|Vegan and gluten-free products||No information about product potency|
|Wide selection of flavors||Lab results are available for purchased products only|
Pros of Social CBD
- Social CBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
- There is a variety of flavors available for Social CBD products.
Cons of Social CBD
- Social CBD does not include the potency of its products on the product page or labels.
- Only customers can access the lab results of purchased Social CBD products using a lot ID.
Review of Rest CBD Gel Capsules
This product contains 33.3mg of CBD per serving. It does not contain THC, meaning it does not provide the “high” sensation.
A study has found that CBD has promising effects when used against anxiety and insomnia. An individual may take one capsule a day to feel its results.
Review of Social CBD Oil Drops
According to studies, CBD has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This may help people suffering from intense stress, chronic pain, or inflammation.
The brand uses natural farming practices that promise to deliver improved quality of life for customers. It also offers discounts and deals that can easily be accessed online.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- Atalay, A., Jarocka-Karpowicz, I., Skrzydlewska, E. (2019). Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7023045/
CBD Clinicals is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more