If you’ve been listening to the podcast in the past couple months, you’ve probably heard me talk about Ned. And since CBD has now become a common term in our daily lives, I thought it was the perfect time to really talk about hemp oil here on the blog. Because from what I’ve found from some of the feedback recently, most people don’t know much about it. Or they think that CBD will get you high. Well today I’m here to debunk those beliefs and hopefully give you a little insight into hemp oil, it’s uses, benefits, and why I use it AND why Jackson does, too!
Hemp oil is an extract of hemp plants that consists of cannabidiol (CBD) and other phytocannabinoids. Ned Full Spectrum hemp oil collection is exclusively from hemp flowers, the most cannabinoid-rich component of the hemp plant.
Cannabinoids have a wide range of benefits and regulate nearly every biological system in the human body. Some of the best known uses are:
- Sleep aid
- Natural pain-reliever
- Treating anxiety and PTSD
- Treating depression
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Treatment of serious chronic conditions such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and more.
If you’ve been in any store lately, you’ve probably seen CBD labeling on tons of different products. But buyer beware – Due to FDA regulations, only pharmaceutical companies can use the term CBD, which is why Ned Full Spectrum products are called hemp oil, not CDB. Any companies using CBD in their packaging or marketing are in violation of the FDA and could be pulled off store shelves at any time. Is that really a product you can trust? Nah man. Sketchy.
Ned’s Full Spectrum Hemp Collection is different than many of the brands you’ll find out there. They extract their hemp oil from the finest organic hemp plants, all grown in Paonia, CO. Paonia is known for its perfect agricultural climate, rich soil, sunshine, and fresh Rocky Mountain water. I love Colorado brands!
Why Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Products are different –
- All Ned hemp products are made from organic, whole, and/or natural ingredients
- They only select non-GMO plant genetics, specifically grown for hemp extract
- Ned cold-extracts its hemp at -17° to maintain the profile of the hemp flower
- All Ned hemp products are small-batch and slow-crafted
- Ned hemp oil never uses isolates or synthetic ingredients
- An isolate is a lab isolated CBD compound, existing in a white powder form, stripped of all the other phytocannabinoids that complement cannabidiol. Without these other cannabinoids, there is no “entourage effect,” which is now thought to be behind the true healing powers of hemp.
- All you’ll find in Ned hemp oil products are CBD and other phytocannabinoids from the hemp plant plus Non-GMO MCT oil.
Now let’s talk through some FAQs that I always hear –
- Do Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Products get you high?
- Will Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil show up on a drug test?
- Yes, it is possible since there are trace amounts of THC in the products
- What products does Ned Hemp Oil offer?
- How do you know which hemp oil is right for you?
- If you’re new to cannabinoids, Ned recommends starting slow and low so you can get comfortable making hemp oil a part of your daily regimen for overall wellness. Start at 300mg and work your way up. If you’re addressing specific needs, Ned suggests the 750mg or 1500mg, which is more cost effective, as well.
- Is Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Products lab tested?
- How does Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Products give back?
- Yes! Ned is a proud member of 1% for the Planet
FAQs are cool, but let’s talk about real life and how I use it! I tried Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil back in September while I was in Lake Tahoe. I had a crappy night of travel after staying in a smoke-filled hotel in Reno. My friend Joy from Girls Gone Wod Podcast told me about it so I used it that night and slept like a BABY. It was magical. I don’t normally have an issue with sleep, but if I’m going through a stressful time or if I just can’t turn my brain off, I use Ned’s Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and I fall asleep in no time flat! I’ve used all three hemp oils, but I personally prefer the 300mg. I normally use a full dropper dose (1.0 mL), I put it under my tongue for about 1 minute, swish it around then swallow. I use it about an hour before I go to bed. That’s it!
I use it for sleep, but my husband used it for anxiety while he was still at his old job. And we also give it to our lil’ pup! After he had his health scare with lepto back in December, he had some sleeping issues. He would wake up around 2 in the morning every night and whine because he just wanted us to go to the couch and snuggle with him. Ned recommends 1mg for every 10lbs of your pet’s weight and you can dose up or down depending on how it seems to be working. We add around 4mg to his food at night and he sleeps all through the night because of it!
I can’t recommend Ned enough. They have the best products on the market that you can feel good about using! If you haven’t tried out Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Collection yet, Ned is offering PaleOMG readers 15% off your first Ned purchase! Click here to get your discount today! And if you have any specific questions about hemp oil, feel free to ask them below in the comments section! I hope this post gives you a little insight into hemp oil and how it may benefit you!! And if you’d like to learn even more about Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Collection, you can listen to my podcast interview with the creators of Ned!
This post is brought to you by Ned. I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!